Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

I don't understand!?

I don't understand why poeple are giving you shitty feedback. It was great, looks like your very good at design. Nice layouts and colours.
How many layers did you use???
If you have time, can you check out my video of what is love, it is a music video like yours, not as colorful.
Thanks again! I'm go watch it again now.

pacdude responds:

I'll leave you a review and check it out. I've used 24 layers in the movie. Thanks for your kind words!

As for why people are leaving me shitty feedback, it's because some people are either a) stupid, b) ignorant, c) impulsive or d) a combination of the three. They don't take time to analyze anything and just impulsively review something. They're stupid and are dead weight. I appreciate well-thought-out reviews any day.

The Plemoots The Plemoots

Plemoots?

There is something strange about this movie.
Great drawings though,
That is something I envy with some flash artists.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

Hahaha!

Asian Invasion! Whats going on today!....

Mmm, the world is upside down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqDiT5 7GN_Q&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqDiT5 7GN_Q&feature=channel_page
New Song!

short MC short MC

Good!

Great for a first movie, but I am always suspicious when people say "My first time on flash.."
Either way, first flash or not, it was still good, Definitely there is a lot of mistakes but only practice fix that up.
Good luck.

Unknown Animation Unknown Animation

Pretty pretty

I liked this movie, I made one just like it myself once, It was one of the first movies I uploaded.
Frame by frame does take a lot longer to make, but it looks a lot smoother.
I didn't like the music, death and smooth flower animation doesn't match..
Just get some fast classical music like Paganini. :D
See Ya

catfor responds:

I know that kind of music doesn't goes with most of this animation.. but i added it cuz i didn't think in anything else, hahaha

Bloom where youre Planted Bloom where youre Planted

It was good. 5th movie...

Nice touch with the sound, always makes an animation twice as nice..

Any chance that you can smooth the paint brush tool you use. It's seems really pixilated.

All in all simplistic movie but.. nice.

Oh one more thing, you shouldn't say "vote 5" It's a massive put off to actually voting 5.
I still did though. :P

hellosmartguy responds:

Haha, thanks, means alot!

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Amazing!

Cool story, and perfect animation, other than if they did make a black whole and not manage to contain it in a tenth of a second I would be sat here writing this reveiw and just vanish in outer space crushed almost instantly.
Great animation!
Also eductional.

Gradual Loss Gradual Loss

It was good

Wouldn't really call it gradual. And the metor would probably taken out the entire city not just make a small hole. But on the whole of this animation nice, smooth and matched the music. I assume you know about succession, in biology class, good example/ If you don't know about it, look it up. Anyway this is too long, good animation. See Ya later

Esach responds:

Thanks for the 'entire city' idea. I used it. :)

Bag O' Chips (Sound) Bag O' Chips (Sound)

funny!@

With better graphics and clearer sound this would be good, Funny story line,

LOL Dave?? Haha

Animondo Animondo

Not too bad.

Pretty good, you should have added story line, Colour, and sound. Even just a song playing in the background would have been awesome, Good work anyway.